The Parish of Christ the King was founded in 1984.
Rev. Msgr. Ronald A. Tosti was appointed as the first pastor and he served until his retirement in 2006. Rev. Msgr. Daniel F. Hoye succeeded him.
The Parish covers the entire town of Mashpee and the Villages of Cotuit and Marstons Mills. We were previously part of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish in Osterville.
Our present parish complex was completed in 1989 and was dedicated on the Feast of Christ the King. The Federal Style Church seats 1000. The complex also includes St. Jude’s Chapel. Seating 100, the chapel was moved from its original location on Route 28 in Cotuit.
We also have a large parish hall and Faith Formation Center.
Located on a knoll overlooking Mashpee Common, the nearly eight acre site has a number of gardens as well as a picnic and recreation area.
Designed by the firm of Holmes and Edwards, the interior design was executed by Joan Shields.
The interior of the Church was fully renovated in 2011. Palanza Design from Mansfield oversaw the project.
For more photo’s of the Facilities click Parish Slideshow
St. Judes Chapel